MapleRemixed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleRemixed

To-be-Name-Change

+5
SnowKaze
SirDanielot
Shinn
Aka
NaYuKi
9 posters

Server shutdown question and suggestions

NaYuKi
    NaYuKi

Server shutdown question and suggestions Empty Server shutdown question and suggestions

Post by NaYuKi Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:00 pm

I have yet to see a topic about the server shutting down and reopening, if there is another topic about it, please merge this one with it.

I was told by GMs that they were going to improve the server with more commands and other things. Heres are some suggestions.

Add Commands:
    @buff or @buffs - for easier access to o-pongo
    @reset - for easier access to stat resets
    @[stat] -# -(i.e. @dex -9999) since we are not allowed to have more than 30k undistributed stat points, it would be nice to have a command to take only some stats points away instead of reseting all.
    @greenticket or @gwn - to instantly convert mesos to greenwish tickets
    @warper - to open the maps that are not included in the @goto's
    and much more

Please consider adding special hiddenstreet spawns in addition to the FM spawns. It'll give players a chance to explore and not stay in the FM through out the whole game

Questions:
    -Where/who is NPC for FOJ? Ria from Ellinia? but when I clicked on her, she was an NPC that made chairs.
    -How to superrebirth? someone said the command was @SRB. it didnt work. Please add a command for superrebirth if there isn't already one.
    -Should summons be enabled?

I was told to submit app to receive half of rebirths stats back, can we also get green wish tickets and/or special items back? and what info do we have to submit other than our ign? Would GMs already know how many rebirths/special items/Greentickets we had or do we have to submit all that too?
    Aka
    Aka
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

Location : Your under Zoe's bed, I'm on it. And better still. I'm on top of Zoe. Literally. *pedo smile*

Server shutdown question and suggestions Empty Re: Server shutdown question and suggestions

Post by Aka Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks for the suggestions.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SRB command has not been added. The npc for it was GlimmerMan
    As for the FOJ, the npc was temporarily removed/changed.
    Finally, we will simply reimburse the players with other methods.
    (Probably. unless we can transfer the equip data)
    Shinn
    Shinn

Server shutdown question and suggestions Empty Re: Server shutdown question and suggestions

Post by Shinn Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:49 am

I was told that Daniel actually banned players in the server even thought they did nothing wrong...
    Aka
    Aka
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

Location : Your under Zoe's bed, I'm on it. And better still. I'm on top of Zoe. Literally. *pedo smile*

Post by Aka Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:27 am

That was just funny XD
    -norly it was-
    We were moving anyways, so BAN AWAY!!!
    Shinn
    Shinn

Post by Shinn Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 am

This really will decrease the amount of players now... lmao.
    SirDanielot
    SirDanielot
    Admin

Post by SirDanielot Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 am

Shinn wrote:This really will decrease the amount of players now... lmao.
    '

Well, i mean. We're closed anyway.
    SnowKaze
    SnowKaze

Post by SnowKaze Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 am

O_O. Shutting down? O_O. Lols. maybe you could like, make a special day or sth in a mth/ week, to do some fixing/ adjustment to the server?

Anyway, I was thinking... to do something special with that voting system. Then when ppl voted, there will be a prize ingame waiting for them. It may be anything, can be even rares, but only like 1% chance? O_O.

And and... er... for the commands... you can do new commands like: @guide or sth, for newbies around those who didn't play maple before. Or even @summons for special summons like Bob or sth with requirements. Or maybe, @hide, with very very high requirements to do GM hides. Very Happy. And and... maybe allow some summons to be enabled. You will see if it's still stable anot. If it's not, then you will I guess disable them. O_o.

Just some suggestions here, nth to do. ;P
    John
    John

Post by John Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

i have something to add to this.
    The Octopus Skills on gunslinger on the old server did not work, would it be too much trouble to fix them on the new server?
    iHeall
    iHeall

Post by iHeall Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Some summons should work because Shadow Partner was enabled.
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post by Stalker Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Summons were all disabled for special reasons.
    NaYuKi
    NaYuKi

Post by NaYuKi Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:27 am

Just wondering... I noticed the site is gone. When IS this server gonna be back again? got any estimates?
    iHeall
    iHeall

Post by iHeall Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:08 am

It seems so desolate now. Forgotten...

D:
    Shinn
    Shinn

Post by Shinn Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:13 am

It's estimated that it will return later on the day after Christmas. Do wait for awhile.
    iJarrYD
    iJarrYD

Post by iJarrYD Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 am

so whens the server going to be up now. new years maybe? im just hanging out for the server lol D: so bored XD
    Shinn
    Shinn

Post by Shinn Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Maybe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:21 am