MapleRemixed

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MapleRemixed

To-be-Name-Change

2 posters

More Sections

SnowKaze
    SnowKaze

More Sections Empty More Sections

Post by SnowKaze Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:38 am

Hmm, I would like to recommend to add more Sections into the Forum? O_o. Like, Spamage Section, Buy And Sell, etc. Lols, sometimes, you don't expect there to only be Abyss-ers visiting the forum. Maybe some other non-Abyss-ers come by and might get interested to it? O_O.

Plus... For ppl like me, with spoilt computer, and unable to play Abyss, can keep track on the events or stuffs ingame. At least we know the things happening around so when we goes back to play, we would still be on the track with the progressing. O_o. So yea...

LOLs, P.S. Don't forget me because that my computer is spoilt and can't go on Abyss. Trust me when I get my comp, I'll dl and play. RAWRS! (I'm loyal. ;D) Comment on the idea.
    iHeall
    iHeall

More Sections Empty Re: More Sections

Post by iHeall Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 am

Why can't you play?

It's off hamachi now.

Plus, nice idea Ruru
    SnowKaze
    SnowKaze

Post by SnowKaze Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:22 am

iHeall wrote:Why can't you play?

It's off hamachi now.

Plus, nice idea Ruru

Arigato. Well, as stated... My comp crashed. -.-". LOLs. It went boom on last last sunday. =.=". LOLs. It's been almost 2 week since I haven't touch my OWN computer. D:, hope my mum buys the cpu asap, if not, I've just wasted my time cleaning my mouse and keyboard. D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:34 pm