MapleRemixed

To-be-Name-Change


    Donation Ideas

    Share
    avatar
    Aka
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-10-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Your under Zoe's bed, I'm on it. And better still. I'm on top of Zoe. Literally. *pedo smile*

    Donation Ideas

    Post by Aka on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 am

    Post your ideas for donations here.
    They should be well-balanced to their prices and not overpowered.





    The Staff looks forward to the upcoming brainstorms <3


    _________________
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:45 am

    How about...

    •$1 - 2 Horntail Dragon Stones?

    Also I can't do it since I have no moderator status atm but someone who can, should fix this =/

    SirDanielot wrote:
    •Donate 15$ ~~ Gm Hat (32k stats)

    -------------------------------------------

    •Donate 15$ ~~ 2hr in donor island,Gm hat and 3 Free Gm scrolls

    I'd say... change "2hr in donor island, Gm hat and 3 Free Gm scrolls" to "2hr in donor island, Gm hat and 5 Gm scrolls for $20?


    I personally think that any other GM equipments other than GM hat, such as Wizet Plain Suit, Wizet Plain Suit Pants, Wizet Secret Agent Suitcase and Black Dress Shoes should be un-obtainable to normal players.

    Also, I think items you can buy by donating shouldn't be obtainable in-game by events.


    For REALLY rare NXs, I think it should be based around $5 - 10 since it shouldn't cost as much as GM hat.


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️
    avatar
    iHeall

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-10-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Under Zoe's Bed <33

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by iHeall on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

    Star wrote:How about...

    •$1 - 2 Horntail Dragon Stones?

    Also I can't do it since I have no moderator status atm but someone who can, should fix this =/

    SirDanielot wrote:
    •Donate 15$ ~~ Gm Hat (32k stats)

    -------------------------------------------

    •Donate 15$ ~~ 2hr in donor island,Gm hat and 3 Free Gm scrolls

    I'd say... change "2hr in donor island, Gm hat and 3 Free Gm scrolls" to "2hr in donor island, Gm hat and 5 Gm scrolls for $20?


    I personally think that any other GM equipments other than GM hat, such as Wizet Plain Suit, Wizet Plain Suit Pants, Wizet Secret Agent Suitcase and Black Dress Shoes should be un-obtainable to normal players.

    Also, I think items you can buy by donating shouldn't be obtainable in-game by events.

    That is just wrong Some items should at least be obtainable.


    For REALLY rare NXs, I think it should be based around $5 - 10 since it shouldn't cost as much as GM hat.
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 pm

    iHeall wrote:
    Star wrote:How about...

    •$1 - 2 Horntail Dragon Stones?

    Also I can't do it since I have no moderator status atm but someone who can, should fix this =/

    SirDanielot wrote:
    •Donate 15$ ~~ Gm Hat (32k stats)

    -------------------------------------------

    •Donate 15$ ~~ 2hr in donor island,Gm hat and 3 Free Gm scrolls

    I'd say... change "2hr in donor island, Gm hat and 3 Free Gm scrolls" to "2hr in donor island, Gm hat and 5 Gm scrolls for $20?


    I personally think that any other GM equipments other than GM hat, such as Wizet Plain Suit, Wizet Plain Suit Pants, Wizet Secret Agent Suitcase and Black Dress Shoes should be un-obtainable to normal players.

    Also, I think items you can buy by donating shouldn't be obtainable in-game by events.

    That is just wrong Some items should at least be obtainable.


    For REALLY rare NXs, I think it should be based around $5 - 10 since it shouldn't cost as much as GM hat.

    Like what? o.O


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️
    avatar
    iHeall

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-10-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Under Zoe's Bed <33

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by iHeall on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:13 pm

    I'm just saying. Some donation items should be obtainable.

    But from events.
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:26 pm

    iHeall wrote:I'm just saying. Some donation items should be obtainable.

    But from events.

    Like I said... give me an example of item that should be obtainable please o.O

    I read through donation items, and I think none of them should be obtainable.


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️
    avatar
    Aka
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-10-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Your under Zoe's bed, I'm on it. And better still. I'm on top of Zoe. Literally. *pedo smile*

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Aka on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 pm

    GM Scroll.
    Dragon Stone.
    But as rare event prizes.
    INCREDIBLY RARE.


    _________________
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 pm

    Hanako wrote:GM Scroll.
    Dragon Stone.
    But as rare event prizes.
    INCREDIBLY RARE.

    I disagree to both D=

    1. If GM scroll can be obtainable through event, I would never donate for it unless I'm desperate.
    2. Dragon Stones should be way rarer than GM Scrolls since it is the only thing that can upgrade necklaces and to fully upgrade necklace, you only need 3 of them.


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️
    avatar
    iHeall

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-10-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Under Zoe's Bed <33

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by iHeall on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 am

    Yumi has the best idea IMO so I'm listening to him.

    Your reasons are personal Zoe, and personal reasons don't account for the actual decision.
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:46 am

    iHeall wrote:Yumi has the best idea IMO so I'm listening to him.

    Your reasons are personal Zoe, and personal reasons don't account for the actual decision.

    2nd reason I stated isn't personal reason Andrew


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️
    avatar
    Aka
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 179
    Join date : 2009-10-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Your under Zoe's bed, I'm on it. And better still. I'm on top of Zoe. Literally. *pedo smile*

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Aka on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 am

    When i meant incredibly rare.
    it means as incredibly as once every 2months or sumtin.
    But daniel has to agree on ideas before they can be applied- =/


    _________________
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 am

    Hanako wrote:When i meant incredibly rare.
    it means as incredibly as once every 2months or sumtin.
    But daniel has to agree on ideas before they can be applied- =/

    If that, I'll agree as well


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️
    avatar
    iHeall

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-10-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Under Zoe's Bed <33

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by iHeall on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 am

    Perfect.
    avatar
    Star
    Infraction Banned
    Infraction Banned

    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2009-10-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Abyss

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Star on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:29 am

    I think there should be some changes so we can get donations lot easier.
    Make them cheap for now, then make them go up prices later on (excluding GM Intern status and Donator Status).
    Also this thread should be cleared once since it is getting messy a little.


    _________________
    ☆ιlιlι【ιgη : :: sταя ::】ιlιlι★



    鳥啼く声す 夢覚ませ
    見よ明け渡る 東を
    空色栄えて 沖つ辺に
    帆船群れゐぬ 靄の中



    █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    Original Profile ®️

    Sponsored content

    Re: Donation Ideas

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:57 pm